Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Knitting Addiction

I've gotten to be good friends with Jeanne, the owner of Knitting Addiction in Kitty Hawk, NC.  She operates a wonderful yarn shop and, in addition to that, takes her show on the road every so often in Geraldine, the yarn truck.


Geraldine has visited Cotton Fields three times and this weekend I will go back to Knitting Addiction for my third time to set up a vending space inside the store.  Here I am with Jeanne last April.  

This time I'll be there from 10 AM-4 PM on Saturday, October 10.


I'll pack in as much as the Nitro can carry.  This time around I'll include an assortment of seasonal items, both Halloween and Christmas .... patterns, books, fabric.  It should be a fun time.


NITRO
Not as impressive as Geraldine, but a workhorse nonetheless.  I love it.


No comments: